Thursday, March 19, 2009

fourth week

Monday, March 16, 2009

Week Four: You're a third of the way there

Title: The End of the Fourth Week of Internships

For your blog assignment this week, please describe your internship site by answering the following questions...

PART 1
What is it?
Is a day care

What kind of business is it and what kind of work do the professionals do there?
They pick up the phone give them information in take care of the kid..
Where is it? What is the neighborhood like compared to where our school is?
Is in Coney Island
Tell a little about your mentor.
My mentor is girl in she is really nice in respectful.
nothing really.
my schedule is memorable for me because my internship start late like to 2:00 for 8:00

PART 2
Please answer some logistical questions...

When do you leave school?
AT: 1: 15
approximately 15 or 20 min
maybe 10 Oclock
i work on Tuesday in Thursday i work for 6 hours in those days
my mentor sign my time card
Part 3
This is a supplemental assignment for your fourth week.

the third is different from the fourth because before i didn't have a site
to be honest i don't like anything about my internship
I dislike the environment but i don't wanna talk about it

Philip Saghine Mackson

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can say a few things about what you don't like about your internship. I'd like to see if there's some way I can help you learn to enjoy it more.

    ReplyDelete